Invitation for Bids (IFB 14/2017-Procurement)
- Proposed Conversion of Clay Brick Building into Offices-National Sports Commission ($12Mil)
- Proposed Multi-Purpose Court-Guyana National Gymnasium ($18mil)
- Proposed Bleachers to Existing Basketball Court- Guyana National Gymnasium ($8Mil)
- Proposed Lawn Tennis Court- Guyana National Gymnasium ($17Mil)
- Supply and Delivery of Chairs-Queens College
- Proposed roof to Guyana National Museum ($27Mil)
- Retooling of Training Building TVET Compatibility
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures, specified in the Procurement Act, 2003 and Regulations, 2004, and is open to all eligible Suppliers.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Unit, Ministry of Education, Lot 21 Brickdam, Stabroek, telephone number 223-7900 Ext 263. An inspection of the Bidding Document can be conducted at the above address between the hours of 8:30 to 4:00 hours on week days.
- Bid Security is required for the projects listed above.
- All bids must be accompanied by Valid NIS and GRA Compliance Certificates.
- The Tender document may be purchased from the Ministry of Education, Lot 21 Brickdam, Stabroek for a non-refundable fee of three thousand dollars ($3,000). The method of payment accepted will be cash.
- The tender must be enclosed in a plain sealed envelope bearing no identity of the Tenderer and must be clearly marked on the top, left hand corner “Tender for (Name of Tender) – MOE. No electronic bidding will be permitted. Late bids will be rejected.
- All bidders are required to attend a “pre-bid” meeting on 19th July, 2017 at 14:00hrs in the Ministry’s boardroom located at Lot 26 Brickdam Stabroek
- All tenders must be delivered to the address below on or before 9:00 on Wednesday 2nd August, 2017. All bids will be opened in the presence of the supplier(s) or their representative(s) who choose to attend.
National Procurement & Tender Administration Board
Ministry of Finance Compound
Main & Urquhart Streets
- The Employer reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the Tenders without assigning any reason.