The child’s third birth anniversary must be on or before the June 30 in the year in which the child is be admitted.
The child’s fifth birth anniversary must be on or before the June 30 in the year in which the child is to be admitted.
1. Birth Certificate /Deed Poll /Affidavit.
2. Identification of parents/guardians (to be verified by submission of -Identification card, Passport, Drivers’ license).
3. Address of parents/guardians (to be verified by the submission of -Utility bills, Bank statement, Hire Purchase cards, TIN Certificate).
4. Child’s immunization card.
5. Job Letters for both parents living in Region # 3 or # 4 who work in Georgetown.
1. Placement will be made to the school nearest to the child’s residence.
2. Placement will be determined on the order of submission of applications.
3. Admission will depend on the availability of places.
Placement forms can be uplifted at any Nursery school.
Forms must be completed and returned to the school from which the forms were uplifted.
Admission letters will be issued by the schools through which applications were submitted.
Applicants will be informed of the date on which to return for the placement letters.
In specific cases, officers of the Placement Unit and/or the Department of Education will undertake a verification exercise.
All cases of appeals must be made on the prescribed form.
Forms will be available at Nursery schools.
RESPONSE to Appeal is FINAL