Since schools are frequently faced with students' behavioral problems and other social needs that extend beyond the purview of the educational setting, networking with local community resources is essential.
- Network with Social Services Agencies.
- Community Leaders/Religious Leaders
- Community Policing Group.
- SWO develops and maintains professional Contact.
- Access support for clients.
- Accessing Services
- Accessing Resource Persons
- Developing Lectures
- Plans and delivers programmes
- Liaises with SSWO and Community Leaders.