President’s College (PC) is seeking to employ a highly motivated, mature and competent individual for the position of Accountant. Applicants must possess the following qualities:
- Ability to multi task;
- Strong Leadership skills;
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Computer literate especially in the areas of Accounting Software suites, QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint;
Applicants must have:
1. A Degree in Accounting/Finance, Business Management, or similar field from a recognized tertiary institution with at least six years’ experience in supervising capacity at a reputable organization.
2. A Diploma in Accounting/Finance, Business Management, or similar field from a recognized tertiary institution with at least nine (9) years’ experience in supervising capacity at a reputable organization.
3. Successful Completion of:
- Section/parts 1, 11, 111 of the ACCA or ACMA examinations or
- Parts of the final ACIS examinations with at least three (3) years’ experience as an Assistant Accountant.
PLUS: Experience and Certification in the use of Accounting Software and International Financial Management and Accounting Systems (IFMAS) will be considered an asset.
The Personnel Officer 1
East Coast Demerara