Cooperative Republic of Guyana
1. The Ministry of Education invites sealed bids from Reputable contractors for the following items:
- Prequalification for Civil Works
- Prequalification for Maintenance of AC Units
- Prequalification for Maintenance of Electrical Networks
- Prequalification for Maintenance of Generators
- Prequalification for Maintenance of Vehicles
- Prequalification for Pressure Washing of Compounds
- Prequalification for Weeding and Cleaning
- Prequalification for Pest Control
2. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures, specified in the Procurement Act, 2003 and Regulations, 2004, and is open to all eligible Contractors.
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Unit, Ministry of Education, Lot 21 Brickdam, Stabroek, telephone number 227-0470. An inspection of the Bidding Document can be conducted at the above address between the hours of 9:30 to 3:30 hours on weekdays.
- Bid Security is not required for the projects listed above.
- All bids must be accompanied by Valid National Insurance Scheme and Guyana Revenue Authority Compliance Certificates.
6. The Tender document may be purchased from the Ministry of Education, Lot 21 Brickdam, Stabroek for a non-refundable fee of one thousand dollars ($1,000). The method of payment accepted will be cash. If they’re any queries, bidders are asked to submit a written letter of enquiry to the Procurement Unit before Tuesday 07th February 2023.
7. Each tender must be enclosed in a plain sealed envelope bearing no identity of the Tenderer and must be clearly marked on the top, left-hand corner ‘Tender for (as stated above)’. Late bids will be rejected.
8. All tenders must be delivered to the address below on or before 9:00 am on Wednesday 15th February 2023. All bids will be opened in the presence of the Contractor(s) or their representative(s) who choose to attend. No electronic bidding will be permitted. Late bids will be rejected
Ministerial Tender Board
Ministry of Education
26 Brickdam, Stabroek
10. The Employer reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the Tenders without assigning any reason.
January: 15th, 17th, 19th,21st, 22nd ,23rd, 25th, 27th, 28th, 29th, 31st 2023
February: 03rd,04th, 05th, 07th, 10th, 12th ,14th 2022